This version was updated on 20 September 2018.
1. Data Liability and Contact Information
The company is responsible for the collection and processing of personal data which we have received from you.
This is our contact information:
KJAER GROUP A/S
Phone: +45 62 22 11 11
If you have questions to the processing of your personal data, please reach out to us on the above address or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Legal bases for processing your data
We collect personal data either directly, indirectly, through our website, applications or through interactions with you. The types of personal data which we collect directly and process will include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Details of the organisation and its contacts as well as notes of conversations and emails
- Marketing and Communication Data - for example your preference in receiving marketing/research material from us
- Your Personal Details - for example your name, date of birth, national identification number, gender, personal contact details, emergency contact/next of kin details, work permits, citizenship, and residency data, and government-issued identification information
- Work Details - for example your work contact details (corporate email address and telephone numbers), photograph, job title, assigned business unit or group, reporting lines, primary work location and your employment terms and conditions
- Professional Qualifications and Regulatory Data - where applicable, including certifications and unique regulatory identifiers
- Recruitment/Selection Data - for example, any personal data contained in your CV, application form, employment application, educational background, areas of expertise, record of interview or interview notes, records of assessments and verification documentation
- Remuneration and Benefits Data - for example, details of your pay and benefits package, bank account details, salary review, social security number, application for Visa, tax information and third party benefit recipient information
- Monitoring Data - where permitted under local law, system and building login/ID and access records
- Any other personal data which you choose to disclose to us during the course of your engagement, whether verbally or in written form (for example, on work emails)
The types of personal data we obtain indirectly and process will include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Public sources or public registers
- Social and professional networking sites
- Business clients
- Recruitment services
3. Purposes of processing
The purposes for which we process your personal data are to:
- Manage our business relationship with you
- Administration purposes and the protection of our business and the website
- For marketing/research purposes
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list and we may process your personal data for other purposes that are consistent with the legal basis on which we process your personal data.
We uses a number of third party suppliers to help us provide client/employee services. These third parties may have access to or merely host your personal data but will always do so under our instruction and subject to a contractual relationship.
From time to time we may need to make some personal data available to other parties, such as
- legal and regulatory authorities or to comply with regulatory requirements or as part of a dialogue with a regulator
- a court, government agencies, parties to a legal proceeding or public authorities
- strategic alliance partners and other business partners
- accountants, auditors, lawyers and other outside professional advisors
- and to companies who provide products and services to us (such as payroll, pension scheme, insurance or medical benefits providers
- IT systems suppliers and support, third parties or other outsourcing providers within the country in which you reside or in other jurisdictions
Some third parties to whom we may provide personal data, for instance private health insurance or occupational health providers or professional advisers or regulators, are data controllers in their own right, and you should refer to their own privacy notices and policies in respect of how they use your personal data.
Your personal data may also be disclosed to advisors, potential transaction partners or interested third parties in connection with the consideration, negotiation or completion of a corporate transaction or restructuring of the business or assets of any part of our group of companies.
The purpose of disclosure to other controllers is when necessary pursuant to law and for the fulfilment of the contract, or if it is intended for a legal claim to be established, exercised or defended.
When the delivery of our services, we may be obligated towards the customer to provide evidence that the Employee fulfils special security requirements imposed by the customer or by relevant legislation.
5. How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. Unless a different time frame applies as a result of business or specific legal needs, regulatory or contractual requirements, we keep personal data according to the law.
6. Data Subject Rights
You have the following rights in respect of your personal data:
- to request information about how we process your personal data
- to ask us to rectify inaccurate personal data (including the right to have incomplete personal data completed)
- to ask us to erase your personal data in limited circumstances, for example where it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed
- to restrict processing of your personal data where:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested while steps are taken to correct or complete it or verify the accuracy
- the processing is unlawful but the erasure of the personal data is not appropriate
- we no longer require the personal data for the purposes for which it was collected, but it is required for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim
- to object to processing which we have justified on the basis of a legitimate interest in which case the relevant processing will only continue where we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing
7. Opting out from marketing/research material
You can opt out of receiving marketing communications by following the opt-out or unsubscribe links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us.