Built For the Extreme
The Ford Ranger packs enough power to punch through the toughest of terrain conditions. The All New Ranger’s engine and performance has proven to perform at extreme levels, under the most pressurized of conditions.
- Payload - up to 1,300 Kg
- Wading depth - up to 800 mm
- Ground clearance - up to 237 mm
*Specifications may vary
Going further with less
Available with a new 2.5-liter petrol engine or a choice of new 2.2- and 3.2-liter diesel engines. Each of these high-tech units combines power and efficiency with exceptional range coverage.
|Engine||HP (kW)||Torque (Nm)|
|2.5L I-4 petrol||122||226|
|2.2L I-4 low-output diesel||88||285|
|2.2L I-4 high-output diesel||110||375|
|3.2L I-5 diesel||147||470|
*May vary according to model
Compromising terrains? Ranger provides uncompromised safety features
when you travel through extreme conditions, you need a truck capable of meeting those conditions. Your safety is non-negotiable and the Ranger doesn’t negotiate:
- All-New Ford Ranger has the highest ratings Euro NCAP has ever awarded for passenger protection.
- The 9000 simulated pre-production collision tests laid the foundation for the safest pickup in the market
- 5-star rating with a 89% score on overall vehicle safety
- Superior airbag protection for driver and passengers
Watch amazing footage of the Ford RANGER torture tested in the most extreme conditions
Built to be a working vehicle, the Ford RANGER has been tested and perfected in:
Vehicle insurance customized to protect international organizations and expatriates
The WorldAuto vehicle insurance is specifically developed to protect International organizations and expatriates. The WorldAuto policy provides broad global vehicle coverage - also in high risk locations where most other insurance policies do not!