”Customer service is not a department – it’s an attitude”
KJAER & KJAER always works towards the most optimal logistics solution for each project. We know that logistics is a truly critical piece of the procurement puzzle. Throughout the process we provide visibility, insight and continuous feedback.
The pre-shipment process includes coordination between relevant parties, such as purchasing, workshop and fitment partners, shipping agents, inspection companies, forwarding and clearing agents. Great detail is given to ensure country specific documentation requirements are processed and a proactive dialogue with the recipient ensures a hassle-free shipment.
We have 40+ years’ experience delivering project vehicles and motorcycles to destinations globally and partner with industry leading forwarders to give you peace of mind.
- Initial contact with all relevant parties to outline the order flow and confirm estimated delivery timeframe. If information and/or documents are required for transport and final import purposes then these will be requested at this stage.
- Orders supplied from one of our stock locations will be booked for shipment and/or fitments.
- Booking confirmation will be forwarded followed by confirmed shipping schedule.
- Shipping documents are distributed by courier service upon actual time of departure and may include bills of lading, commercial invoice, packing list and certificate of origin.
- Delivery updates during transportation to final destination will be sent to relevant contacts throughout the delivery process.
- Fast response is a Customer Care KPI (key performance indicator). We promptly answer all queries to facilitate high information flow and smooth delivery.
- Finalizing order by confirming secure order arrival, and note feedback, if any.